Public Relations Account Manager
About Beachhut PR
Beachhut PR is built to service the needs of the fastest growing tech players, and we need smart, ambitious, collaborative, and fun people to help us do this.
Our Purpose is to help innovative companies bring their stories and the benefits of their innovations to the world. This makes for exciting, dynamic, and satisfying work, as we support some of Europe’s most exciting tech companies who use technology to enhance people’s lives.
Given our clients are fast-paced tech scale-ups, we too value ambition, a growth mindset, resilience, and agility.
We invest in our team’s learning and wellness by ensuring that they have access to the supports they need. We also offer flexible working arrangements to cater to our diverse needs, providing access to Huckletree’s beautiful co-working space for our team to enjoy.
Join us in bringing the stories of innovative companies to the world.
As an Account Manager you will be the main point of contact between Beachhut PR and the client, driving effective PR & Communications Strategies that are delivered professionally, and ensuring that all expectations are met.
Commercially minded, creative, and curious in nature, with strong communication skills and a keen attention to detail, the Account Manager will play a crucial role in the team which is led by an Account Director and supported by an Account Executive.
The ideal candidate is focused, driven, autonomous in their working style and passionate about the tech / start-up sector. You will be required to demonstrate your strategic and creative skills, and will be adept at building relationships with key commentators, industry spokespeople and journalists.
- Developing exceptional communication and PR strategies in line with client objectives and implementing them to a high standard.
- Managing client relationships, by interpreting requirements and ensuring consistency of service is delivered.
- Quickly and effectively resolving client problems or concerns.
- Analysing outcomes, interpreting data and presenting regular reports to clients and team members.
- Providing direction, clarity and support to Account Executives on your team.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key journalists and commentators.
- Demonstrating best in class writing and PR outreach.
- Championing and demonstrating Beachhut PR’s values, purpose and brand.
- Creativity: Ability to absorb and process complex information and pitch media outlets with interesting angles
- Experience managing Account Executives and client relationships (ideally within a PR environment)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the Irish and international tech media landscape
- Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key journalists, influencers and industry spokespeople at a senior level
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Driven, ambitious, and eager to help colleagues
- Passionate – you are interested in our clients’ areas of business and in developing a deeper understanding and expertise in their fields
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- University bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 to 4 years agency / in-house experience, ideally in an Account Manager or equivalent. Experience in the technology sector is desirable
- A strong network and contacts with journalists and media professionals
- Proven track record of successfully implementing PR strategies for a range of clients
- Strong understanding of and experience with integrating traditional media, digital technology and social media to deliver holistic solutions to clients
- Salary based on experience
- Permanent Contract
- High level of autonomy in a flexible working environment with hybrid working model in operation
- Opportunity to work within a creative, collaborative and energetic team
- Access to Huckletree D2 co-working space
- Personal and professional development – access to Learning and Development Programme
- Wellness Offering
- TaxSaver and Bike to work Scheme
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] or apply on LinkedIn.